We aim to use this section to inform and support patients, families and carers about their health issues.
A selection of support sites and health information factsheets are provided and can be viewed by selecting the link next to the topic you are interested in.
PATIENT SUPPORT GROUPS
A comprehensive A-Z list of organisations offering information and support for a variety of gastrointestinal and liver conditions covering a wide spectrum from Barrett’s to various cancers
A range of factsheets on gastrointestinal health problems and procedures such as endoscopy are provided.
- GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
Factsheets on a range of gastrointestinal health problems that help patients, families and carers to better understand and cope with their condition.
- ENDOSCOPY & OTHER GASTROINTESTINAL TESTS
Information forms on having an endoscopy (a test that looks at the inside of your digestive tract) and other gastrointestinal tests
You can use these fact sheets to:
- Understand more about your condition
- Understand more about a test or treatment you are having
- Help think of questions to ask your doctor, nurse or other health-care professionals
Don’t use the fact sheets:
- To make a diagnosis yourself
- Instead of seeing a health professional